Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Mind and Money Issues


So, the last few days have been pretty good (emotionally) for me.  Although, the thought of going back to work still scares the shit out of me.

Not working has also added a bit of undue stress on the home front.  We're really noticing my income missing.  So much so, I may have to take my brand new 2014 Honda CR-V back.  That wouldn't be detrimental, but certainly inconvenient. 

One of the plus sides of the dealership I bought my car from is:  They have a 'walk-away' clause.  So, if I lose my job, or something, I can just walk away.  However, mental illness ISN'T covered in that clause.  So, that leave me/us with a bit of a problem, don't you think?

That aside, things are still pretty stressful here.  Money is tight, and we're all starting to notice.  I've no doubt I'll eventually get covered for the time I've been off work, however, the question is 'when?' And how much?

The way it's starting to look for me, despite being on stronger drugs, and more intense therapy is, I don't know if I'll ever be able to go back to work.  Not to mention how inconsiderate the nurse at my work is being.  She KNOWS full well that I have extreme difficulties going to work, yet she insists she sees me once a week while I'm off.  That's the part I fail to understand.  The issue isn't not being able to do my job.  I'm certain I could perform my duties.... I just can't GO there.  Maybe mental health doesn't exist in her world? Or in the world of my employer?
What do you think?

Keep smiling!!

No comments:

Post a Comment