Thursday, November 27, 2014

My Life - An Update

I know it's been quite a while since I posted here.  I've had many things good and bad happen over the last month or so.  Not to get too much into detail, my girlfriend/wife and I had a bit of a disagreement, but now things are back to the way they should be. 

As I mentioned about a month or so ago, I began taking Wellbutrin.  It seams I'm suffering from a lot of the side effects:

  • blurred vision, tunnel vision, eye pain or swelling, or seeing halos around lights;
  • fast heartbeats;
  • fever, swollen glands, rash or itching, joint pain, or general ill feeling;
  • confusion, trouble concentrating, hallucinations, unusual thoughts or behavior;  
  • dry mouth, nausea, stomach pain;
  • headache, dizziness, ringing in your ears;
  • vision changes;
  • loss of interest in sex;
  • mild itching or skin rash, increased sweating, increased urination;
  • changes in appetite, weight loss, or gain 

Those are the direct side effects I'm directly having to deal with.  However, there are more 'possible' side effects.  

I'm still not working.  I honestly don't know if I can, or ever will again.  I'm trying to keep busy around the house:  Doing laundry, dishes, cooking, cleaning, etc....  Yes, that's right, I've become a housewife.  But hey, I'm not complaining.  It keeps me busy, and for the most part, out of trouble.

I know a while ago, I told you that I'm working on a book.  Well, I suppose with all this new 'free time' I have, I should work some more on it.  After all, it seems like I've got nothing but time now. 

I'll keep posting, if you keep reading.  Please feel free to share this on Facebook, Twitter, Instgram, or whatever social network you belong to.  I'm a firm believer that the words need to be LOUD regarding Mental Health.

Keep smiling.


No comments:

Post a Comment