Tuesday, May 19, 2015

On Top Of The Hill


I know, I know... It's been quite a long time since I've posted on here.  The reason for that is simple: I've been on top of the world for the last couple of months.  I haven't had a single BAD day.  Maybe it's the Krill Oil I've been taking?  Maybe
I'm just in a fantastic place in my life..... FINALLY.  Or maybe, just maybe, shit is finally good for me?  Reallky, I don't know, and I don't care.  I just knwo I've been feeling fantastic for the last couple of months. As a result, I don't plan on changing things in my life right now.  Shit's good, so let's keep it good.

Also, over the last month or so, I've decided to try out my Green Thumb.  I've planted several different vegetables in my two gardens, and am currently hoping for the best.  The only veggies that seem to be showing any growth thus far is my pumpkins.  That's likely because I planted them about six weeks ago in my greenhouse, since they have such a long growing time. 
I'll keep you posted on my vegetables... Not to worry.

It's been 4 1/2 years since I was officially diagnosed with Depression/Anxiety.  I tell ya', it's been a long, and bumpy ride.  Some days are UPS, other days are DOWNS.  You just learn to deal with it, with your various coping mechanisms.  That's what I did.  There was a time, not too long ago, that I swore up and down that I would never take mind-altering drugs.  But, look at me, I've been on Cipralex for three years, and Welbutrin for about 8 months.  I'm feeling 110% now. 

I still have an unnatural phobia about going back to my old job.  However, I've
been looking around locally, and have even heard back from a place this morning.  It's not much, but at least I'm LOOKING, right?  I suppose it's time for me to find out if it's actual work I'm afraid of, or my old job, specifically. But first, I think I'll need to get the job, 'eh?  I'll keep you posted, as soon as I know.  I promise this time. 

Aside from making a weak attempt at trying to go back to work, I'm still thoroughly enjoying being a Domestic Engineer.  Cleaning, relaxing, being a
chauffeur, and all around keeping myself busy.  
The downside of going back to work is, I won't always be home to cook dinner, or spend as much time with my fantastically awesome girlfriend, and kids.  The upside however is, more money.  However, the fact that I'm working may make it harder and harder to get approve for, and collect ODSP.


Keep smiling!





No comments:

Post a Comment