Friday, June 6, 2014

Changes......

So, the last week or so has been quite hectic and busy for me.  A relationship between two dear friends seems to have fizzled out.  That came as quite of a shock to me, but then again, in hindsight, it kind of makes sense.  But really, hat can you say?  All things happen for a reason. 

As for me, and my outstandingly patient girlfriend, things are always looking up.
Like is always getting better for me.  I'm just TWO weeks away from landing a full-time job, that I've been working at for the last three or so months.  That makes me quite excited.  Once I have the stability there, looking forward will be much easier, and much brighter for myself, and my family.

Even while suffering from Depression, one would think that stability is a good thing.  More often than not, I find it is.  However, the odd little change-up[ is sometimes required.  But, to be honest, I can easily see myself working this job for the next fifteen to twenty years.  Yes, I enjoy it that much!

My job basically keeps me busy.  Keeps me out of the house for forty-plus hours a week.  Which, believe me, is fantastic!  The last thing I would want to do is sit around the house, just thinking.  I've done that before, and it's OK for the first few days.  But after that, I tend to get Cabin Fever.  Even though I'm a self proclaimed 'hermit', I still like to get out from time to time. 

So, that's my advice for the day:  Try to get out of the house.  Interact the the 3D world.  Meet new people.  Have fun.  Play!



Keep smiling!!

No comments:

Post a Comment