Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Movin' On Up

So, life really can't get much better for me.  I have a FANTASTIC girlfriend, for starters.  Not only is she completely supportive of me, she is for all intents and purposes, the PERFECT match for me.

Last week, I went out and bought a car.  A brand new, 2014 Honda CR-V

I also told you a couple weeks ago, that I started a new job?  Well, to quote George Jefferson, "I'm movin' on up".  I was asked to start training this coming weekend, for an ever so slight promotion.  But promotion nonetheless.  I also got to spend this passed weekend with my son.  You should have seen how excited he looked, when I rolled up in my new CR-V. 

Needless to say, my life is looking pretty damn perfect right now.  Despite the fact that on occasion, I'm still haunted by the choices and actions of my psycho ex-girlfriend.  She just doesn't seem to think long term.  But, that's all in the past, and, you all will get an opportunity to read about those misadventures, once I find time to sit, and finish a FACTUAL story inspired by said ex-girlfriend.

That's water under the bridge for now. 
I'm still enjoying all the time I get to spend with my girlfriend, and her family.  I feel so lucky and blessed to be a part of their lives.

As I said in earlier posts, my life just keeps getting better and better.  However, I am 100% certain a dark day will find me again.  It's on those days that I draw strength from you.  If you read what I have to say, and know the feelings I'm having, then say something.  Send me an e-mail, or a comment on here.  It's the 'Mental Health Stygma' that's stopping people from talking.  Hell, just do this.  Just write a blog.  Share your feelings with complete strangers.  Believe me, it helps.
If you don't want to talk to strangers, then turn to a friend.  You won't be judged.  And, chances are, they'll understand because they are, or know someone (else) who's going through what you're going through.


Until next time:  KEEP SMILING!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment