Monday, March 3, 2014

My Battles



Several years ago, I was diagnosed with 'moderate to severe' Depression.  Shortly after that diagnosis, I began a blog similar to this one.  I wrote about my daily battles with depression.  What steps I was taking to battle my demons, and how helpful (rather unhelpful) my girlfriend at the time was being.

Now that I've taken better control of my life, and have decided that mind-altering drugs are the best way for me to combat this illness, I am a MUCH better person than I was previously.

Just think about it this way:  Waking up everyday, not knowing if it's going to be a GOOD day, or a BAD day.  Not knowing if you want to get out of bed.  Not knowing if you want to go to the gym, or to work. Or, if today will be the day you finally have the energy to take matters into your own hands, and end it.
Those were the battles I had everyday.  Now, I've decided to share those battles with you again.  Also, I'm in the process if writing a book, which will slowly be released on this blog.  It's a story that takes place over a two year span.....  You'll get the idea.

Since I'm not going to be doing much to publicize this particular blog, please feel free to share it with your friends, neighbours, or anyone you think would benefit from reading about my daily struggles with Depression.


No comments:

Post a Comment