Sunday, March 30, 2014

The Sky's The Limit!!!!!

So, it's been quite a week!  I started a new job on Tuesday.  It's VERY physically demanding, so I'm in quite a bit of pain.  But you know what?  I LOVE this kind of pain.  You know what I mean:  The kind of pain you have after a good workout at the gym?  That's how I feel.
I've also been in a fantastic mental state too.  Again, like going to the gym, I seem to get those good old endorphins doing their job:  Keeping me happy.

I LOVE working, but it doesn't leave me a whole lot of time to do the other things in life, that I've grown so accustomed to doing.  I don't get to spend as much time with my girlfriend and her kids, or to see my son, or talk to him on the phone, or e-mail, or anything, due to the hours I've been working. Not to mention being able to do research, or writing for my OTHER blog: stekelsview.

But, all things considered, things are looking up for me.  Not that I was down but, like is pretty effing fantastic right now!  I'm still taking my medication daily, and am enjoying life almost to the fullest.

I have a fantastic girlfriend!  She actually encourages me to go out with my friends.  To spend more time with my loved ones.  That's quite the contrary from the last woman I dated.  She seemed to resent my friends and family, and almost forbade me to do ANYTHING that didn't include her, and/or staying home.  The saddest part about that is: she had me almost convinced that that was NORMAL.  Talk about psychological abuse,'eh?  But, that's almost all behind me now.  I've seen that there are many more people in the world, other than my abusive ex-girlfriend.

Needless to say, shit's looking pretty darn good for me now!  I'm in a great place in my life (psychologically and otherwise), and the sky's the limit!


No comments:

Post a Comment